Adobe Shockwave Player Download?
- Go to “Adobe“.
- Decide which one to install for Windows or Mac OS X.
- In the “Operating System” section, Windows and Mac OS X options are available.
- After deciding which operating system to install, decide which language to use the Adobe Shockwave Player plug-in.
- English, German and French version and Japanese version.
- Once you have decided on the version you will use, select the version of Adobe Shockwave Player you want from the download options available in the “Installers” section.
- There is only one version of the Abode Shockwave Player available for the Mac OS X operating system. For the Windows operating system, you can choose between Full EXE, Slim EXE, and MSI versions.
- After the download is complete, click on the installation file that will appear in the bottom left of your browser.
- Decide which folder you want to install the Adobe Shockwave Player extension and start the installation process.
- When the installation process the installation of Adobe Shockwave Player software is also completed.
How to Use Adobe Shockwave Player?
- Enter the “Control Panel” section of the computer through the “Start Menu”.
- Click on the “Programs” section in the tab that opens.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program” under “Programs and Features”.
- You can view all the applications installed on your computer in the tab that will appear.
- Find the “Adobe Shockwave Player” application among these applications, right-click, and click “Uninstall” from the options you will see.
- Confirm the uninstall of the program and complete the uninstall.