How to Install DiskDigger?
- To install the program on computers, you must click the “DiskDigger” link.
- Then choose which operating option, “Windows 7” or “Windows Vista and XP,” on the screen suits your computer.
- After making your choice, press the “Download” button, and the program will go to your computer within a few seconds.
How to Use DiskDigger?
- After downloading the program to your computer, click on the program and go to the “Start Basic Photo Scan” tab.
- Then press the “Allow” button to grant access permission.
- You will with the article “Scan Completed.”
- Click the “Ok” button to confirm this action.
- The application displays all deleted photos, and press “Select all” to confirm this action.
- Click the “Recovery” button at the bottom.
- “Do you want to load the files into memory?” Press “Save the files to a custom location on your device” to answer the question.
- After selecting the photos ‘ location, press the “DCIM” and “Camera” buttons.
- All your deleted photos will come back to your gallery after the process.
How to Uninstall DiskDigger?
- First, press the “Start” menu.
- Then go to the “Control Panel” tab.
- Then click on the “Switch to Classic View” section at the top left.
- It would help if you doubled click the “Uninstall a Program” tab.
- All installed programs are on the screen when you click on this page.
- Select the “DiskDigger” application among these programs and press the program with the left mouse button.
- After performing the process, click on the “Remove” button.
- Say “Yes” to confirm the action.
- After the confirmation process, the program, and finally, you can complete the uninstall process by saying “OK.”
We recommend that you read our previous Dropbox Download article.
Before downloading the Diskdigger program, we recommend that you look at our review below.
- With the Android app, you can still recover photos, even if your phone isn't rooted.
- DiskDigger is capable of retrieving virtually every file format.
- This tool performs excellently on both internal and external storage devices.
- Multiple platforms Android, IOS, Mac, and Windows PC.
- The Mac version of the app needs optimization and bug fixes.
- The app doesn't display files of unsupported formats.
- The tool doesn't provide Mac and IOS users with all of its latest features.
Features & Functionality
Help & Support
Value for Money
Ease of use
Look & Feel
- 1 DiskDigger Download?
- 2 How to Install DiskDigger?
- 2.1 You Might Like It
- 2.2 Opera VPN for Edge Extension – Microsoft Edge Addons
- 2.3 PDFsam Download – Basic Review and Free Alternatives 2022
- 2.4 Recuva – Portable, Mac, Windows Free Download 2022
- 2.5 Universal Extractor Free Download Windows 2022
- 2.6 GIMP Download – Free Review 2022
- 2.7 Free Opener Download Windows 2022
- 3 How to Use DiskDigger?
- 4 How to Uninstall DiskDigger?
- 5 DiskDigger Review