- To install the program on computers, you must first click the “DiskDigger” link.
- Then choose which of the operating options “Windows 7” or “Windows Vista and XP” on the screen suits your computer.
- After making your choice, press the “Download” button and the program will to your computer within a few seconds.
- After downloading the program to your computer, click on the program and go to the “Start Basic Photo Scan” tab.
- Then press the “Allow” button to grant access permission.
- In a few minutes, you will with the article “Scan Completed”.
- Click the “Ok” button to confirm this action.
- The application displays all deleted photos and press “Select all” to confirm this action.
- Click the “Recovery” button at the bottom.
- “Do you want to load the files into memory?” Press “Save the filles to a custom location on your device” to answer the question.
- Press the “DCIM” and “Camera” buttons after selecting the location where the photos are too.
- All your deleted photos will come back to your gallery after the processes.
How to Uninstall DiskDigger?
- First press the “Start” menu.
- Then go to the “Control Panel” tab.
- Then click on the “Switch to Classic View” section at the top left.
- You need to double click the “Uninstall a Program” tab.
- When you click on this page, all installed programs on the screen.
- Select the “DiskDigger” application among these programs and press the program with the left mouse button.
- After performing the process, click on the “Remove” button.
- Say “Yes” to confirm the action.
- After the confirmation process, the program and finally you can complete the uninstall process by saying “OK”.