Droidcam Wireless Webcam Windows?
“Droidcam Wireless Webcam Windows“. The DroidCam Wireless app is for transforming your Android device into a wireless webcam. It is a professional application used. Thanks to DroidCam Wireless, you can chat through popular applications such as Skype, Zoom, or Teams. You can use it in your live streams such as Twitch or Youtube with peace of mind.
- You can chat using DroidCam Webcam on your computer, including audio and video.
- Enjoy the features completely free of charge, with no usage limit or watermark.
- You can connect it via WiFi or USB cable.
- Use other apps with DroidCam Wireless in the background. Or you can turn off the screen to save battery.
- Access the IP web camera MJPEG (via browser or via another phone or tablet).
- You can experience the advantage of simple and effective use.
How to Uninstall DroidCam Wireless?
- If you think you will use the application later, delete it via the Google Play Store. In this way, you can activate your account the next time you want and continue using it where you left off.
- To delete your account and DroidCam Wireless app, go to ‘My Apps’ in your phone settings. You should find your DroidCam Wireless account. From here, you can both close your account completely and delete the application from your Android device.