Dropbox download serves as a virtual folder. You can open the file from another computer or smart device by uploading the files you want in the virtual folder. The features of the Dropbox application are as follows:
- You can use 2 GB of storage for free.
- You can share files with your collaborators.
- It prevents important files from and deleted. In this way, you do not need to backup.
- The application has the ability to synchronize on every computer and smart devices.
- Dropbox helps keep deleted files for 30 days. It also brings back deleted items.
- On the app phones, Dropbox stores the files in the cloud and prevents the device’s memory from becoming full.
- It is the same as the working system of the folder programs of normal computers. So there are no situations like creating a new program or understanding.
How to Install Dropbox?
- First of all, you have to download by clicking the link “DROPBOX”.
- You must register after downloading the program. For this, you need to write your name, surname, e-mail, and password in the “Sign Up” section.
- After entering all the information, select the “I accept the terms of Dropbox” and complete your registration.
- After installation, you can upload your files to the virtual folder.
How to Use Dropbox?
- After the application and registered on computers, you need to create your folders.
- You can upload the folders you have created to the Dropbox folder after you have synchronized on other computers or smart devices.
- People who use the paid version of the application can also upload the photos they take on their iPhone devices into the Dropbox folder at that time.
How to Uninstall Dropbox?
- First, press the “Dropbox” icon on the menu tab.
- Then go to your account in the “Preferences” section.
- Click the “Remove Dropbox Link” button.
- Leave the Dropbox program.
- Then enter the Dropbox program again and press the “Gear” icon.
- You should say “Drop Dropbox” on this icon.
- Click on the “Applications”, “Utilities”, “Event Watcher” tabs.
- Stop Dropbox processes that are currently running.
- Finally, send the application to Trash.
- In this way, both Dropbox content and application will from your computers.