How To Update TeamViewer?
How To Update TeamViewer? TeamViewer answered the question of how to update below for you. You can update TeamViewer in the following two ways. The first way is to download the latest version of the TeamViewer site. Finally, we need to install it again. The second way is to look at the image below and update it.
What is Teamviewer?
Teamviewer is a desktop program with remote control functionality that allows you to connect and operate from one computer to another. Teamviewer can work on all operating systems. Thanks to the remote connection provided through the program, file transfers between computers.
How to Install TeamViewer?
- Log in to the address “TeamViewer” through the internet from the computer.
- Click on the box titled ” upload ” at the top of the main page displayed.
- After the process, click on the contents of the file that goes to the lower-left corner of the computer screen.
- In the file window opened with the transaction, click on the commands titled “next” and then “install”.
- At the end of the process, Teamviewer appears installed on the desktop.
Teamviewer gives the ID required for the user to access any computer after the installation process. This ID for login to the system for remote access and file transfer. User 1 who wants to connect to a remote computer must define the ID of the remote computer on the Teamviewer screen.
How to use Teamviewer?
- The program clicking on the Teamviewer program symbol installed on the computer desktop.
- With Process, the Teamviewer window opens on the desktop.
- The Teamviewer ID of the computer to in the space in front of the “opposite person ID” title on this window.
- After the process, click on the box titled “Connect” in the same window.
- After the steps, a remote connection to the computer whose ID and the remote computer.
The files inside a remote computer to the device connected with Teamviewer through the use steps. The person who makes the connection can operate the remote computer by using the desktop.
How to Uninstall Teamviewer?
- The ‘Start’ menu at the bottom left of the desktop area of the computer where the Teamviewer.
- Click on the ‘Control Panel’ tab displayed in the Start menu list.
- From the tabs listed with the process, click on the “Uninstall a program” command under the “Programs” title.
- After this step, the files of all the programs on the computer with their name details.
- Teamviewer program title in the list is right-clicked on the name and click on the ‘remove’ box on the screen.