Norton Secure VPN For Chrome?
Norton Secure VPN for chrome is a type of Vpn that allows you to browse the internet under safe conditions, and provide access to restricted pages. With the use of Norton Vpn, advantageous operations such as changing the location in the virtual network, disabling the alerts, blocking the ad viewers are performed.
How to Download Norton Secure Vpn?
- Login to the address “Download” over the internet.
- Click on ‘Install Norton Vpn Windows’ header on the home page.
- Click on the “Free Download” title under the Norton Vpn file on the screen displayed by the process.
- A preferred username, email address information is entered into the screen tablespaces displayed by the process and clicked on the “next” box.
- After the step, the installation process begins. When the loading bar on the screen is filled with green, the loading is completed.
After this process, the link address required for the use of Norton Vpn is sent to the e-mail address provided. Note that this link will be used during installation.
How to Install Norton Secure Vpn?
- Double click on the Norton Vpn file on the computer screen.
- Email address is entered into space in the field opened by the transaction and clicked on the ”continue” box.
- The process opens the Norton Vpn setup table. Click on the ‘install’ command box in the table.
- In the newly opened table field, the user name specified during the download process is written and clicked on the “move forward” box.
- After these steps, paste the IP address received by Email on the black panel displayed on the screen and click on the “OK” box.
How to Uninstall Norton Secure Vpn?
- In the start menu located in the lower-left part of the computer.
- The” Control Panel ” title is searched and the Control Panel tab is entered.
- Click on ” Programs ” heading in the control panel.
- “Uninstall a program” tab is selected from the list tabs ordered by click.
- ‘Norton Vpn’ file title is marked from the installed file headers displayed by the process and click on the ‘remove’ box in the upper right corner of the page.