Opera Vpn For Chrome?
Opera VPN for chrome is a Vpn version that provides secure network access and is used over the free version, providing the possibility to create secure bridges on servers. Chrome OperaVPN is a software that provides secure data exchange between servers.
How to Download Opera VPN?
- Access to “Go” is provided via the internet via computer. Opera VPN Chrome Extension.
- Click on the “Download now” box in the right iron of the screen are displayed.
- The device IP and username information, which are automatically defined in the table are reflected on the screen, are displayed.
- In this table area, click on the “advance” command.
- The email address and preferred user password are written on the new table displayed by the process and clicked on the “OK” command.
- The installation step begins with the process. When the loading bar is covered in green, downloading the Opera Vpn file to the device is complete.
How to Install Opera Vpn?
- Double click on the “Opera Vpn” file downloaded to the computer screen.
- On the new screen, the installation table is located. Click on the “install” box on the table.
- After the process, E-mail address information is written in the field displayed on the screen and an “ok” command is given.
How to Uninstall Opera Vpn?
- ‘Control Panel’ title is entered into the search bar defined in the ‘Start Menu’ field of the computer.
- With the process, click on the “Control Panel” tab displayed on the left corner of the screen.
- Click on the “Programs” title on the tab and then on the “Remove Programs” title below.
- On the new screen, the files installed on the computer are displayed.
- Clicking on the “Opera Vpn” file from the list, the “remove” box in the top right corner of the screen is checked.