Recuva Program Download?
The purpose of the Recuva application is to help you reinstall the files you deleted from your computer. From time to time, you may delete a file, or you may need a file that you deleted and regret that you deleted it. In such cases, even if you deleted the file entirely, you have the chance to reload it.
The Recuva application will help you in this case and fill in the file you deleted on your computer. Regardless of the format of the deleted file, you can restore your file with Recuva. Once you have the app, you will be able to bring back the file you want in a few steps. Recuva (data recovery program recover deleted files on Windows (easy to use). This program Recuva is a data recovery program developed by Piriform developers.
How to Install Recuva?
Installing is Recuva free application can in a few simple steps. To look at what these steps are;
- You can download the application from the address “Download.” Since this application is a side application of CCleaner, the cleaning program CCleaner also goes down.
- After entering the site, you should click on “Download Free Version.”
- Under Recuva Free, you will see the place that says “Free Download.” This time you have to click here.
- After downloading the file, you can complete the installation process and start using the application.
- There is no Turkish language support in the application.
- Yet, it does not have much difficulty during the installation and usage due to the highly complex interface.
How to Use Recuva?
If we take a look at what steps you can take to bring your files back while using the Recuva application;
- After running the application, click huYou have to choose which file type you want to recover at this stage.
- After making the necessary selection, please select the location of the file you deleted before deleting it.
- When you click where it says Start, the application starts searching for the deleted file.
- As a result of the process, the program shows you the files before deleting them in this format.
- Whichever you want to bring back, you can reinstall it on your computer.
How to Remove Recuva?
When you want to delete the Recuva application from your computer, it is not enough to delete the program on your computer. Even if you stop the program from running on your computer by doing this, Recuva continues to take up space on your hard drive.
To completely recover from the application, you can apply to a program that performs permanent erasing or try formatting your hard disk. Even if you delete it from the recycle bin, you still cannot destroy the program from your computer without applying other methods.
Recuva Cannot determine file system type.
This problem can occur when trying to recover files from an external USB flash drive, micro SD card, or secondary storage device. If this happens, there are many possible causes of this issue. These include outdated or missing system files, corrupt storage devices, and virtual memory. Yet, there is a simple solution to this problem that may work for you. You can download Recuva from the website and install it on the affected drive. After installation, launch the application, connect the storage device to your PC, wait for the process to complete, and then reboot your PC.
If Recuva cannot determine the file system type, you may want to try using the command prompt to recover your files. To do this, open a command prompt and run “chkdsk h:” as an administrator. Once the command prompt is open, type the following command: CHKDSK H: /f to check your disk and repair the location if necessary. If Recuva cannot open the files it has recovered, you will need to rename them using the file manager.
Once this process has been completed, you will be able to scan for deleted files using Recuva. I will help you restore any files that may have been deleted. The only other way to fix the Recuva cannot determine file system type is to format the disk. Select the corrupted drive and then click “clean.” Choose an appropriate format, either fs=fat32 or NTFS. It should fix the Recuva error.
We recommend that you read our previous Universal Extractor article.