Setup VPN For Chrome?
Setup VPN for chrome is one of the most popular VPN apps with over a million users. VPN Setup is completely free and unlimited. In this respect, it can be said to be very advantageous. Many VPN applications can charge very high fees. The absence of bandwidth and speed limitation makes the application stand out among other applications. You do not need any technical knowledge to use Setup VPN. It is a very user-friendly application.
How to use Setup VPN?
To use Setup VPN, you need to select the country and location after you have registered for the system. After choosing your topic, you can start using the application. The system offers a location with a difference of more than 100. In this way, you have the opportunity to access easily blocked websites and social media platforms.
How to Install Setup VPN?
You have the possibility to use your browser or mobile device to install Setup VPN. Setup VPN works as an extension in the browser. The steps you need to follow to install it on your browser are as follows:
- You need to access the Setup VPN page from the Chrome web store by clicking the link “Chrome Extension“
- Then you should click the “Add to Chrome” tab.
- Membership is requested to start using Setup VPN. Clicking on the extension will provide you with access to the page where you can create a membership.
- Then a verification link will be sent to the e-mail address you provided while creating the membership. You need to click on this link and activate your membership.
- After activating your membership, you should come back to the extension and enter your password and e-mail information. Then you can start using it.
You will need to use your app store to download the app to your mobile device. After downloading the application, you can start using the application by creating a membership as described above.
How to Uninstall Setup VPN?
You can remove Setup VPN by deleting your membership if you wish. Deleting your subscription is a process you can perform through the Setup VPN application. To remove the extension from your browser, simply right-click and click “Remove from Chrome” from the options that appear. On your mobile devices, you can also delete your subscription and remove the application from your device and disconnect from the application.