Torrent web chrome extension is the protocol that helps download games. Applications at a higher speed than standard downloads. For downloads without a torrent, the computer should be on all day. It is not necessary to perform such an operation using a flood. It is suitable for use transfer files that take a long time to download in a shorter time.
How to Install Torrent Web Chrome Extension?
- Log in to the address “Torrent Web” on the internet via computer.
- Click on the “Download” button in the middle of the Turkish language to support the main page.
- The Torrent protocol file is then displayed on the lower-left computer screen.
- By double-clicking on the file, the installation window.
- Click on the “next” box in the installation window, then click on the “install” box.
- The Torrent file is installed on the desktop area at the end of the process.
How to Use Torrent Web?
- Torrent protocol file in the desktop area with the installation process.
- Torrent clicking on the “run” box on the screen upon opening the file.
- After this process, the Torrent search engine must find and download games, movies, etc., files Torrent will support.
- For the transaction, log in to the “Torrent” address on the internet.
- The name of the series, elephant, game, and application you want to dad with.
- Torrent into the in-address search bar at the top of the main page field and click on the magnifying glass symbol.
- The name of the searched file is on the screen after the operation. Click on the ” download ” box under the file name.
- After this work, the file to the computer with the support of Torrent.
How to Remove Torrent Web?
- Click on ” Start Menu ” at the bottom left of the computer screen.
- Log in click on the ‘Control Panel’ tab in the menu.
- Click on the “Uninstall a program” title under the “Programs” tab in the list displayed.
- All programs are registered to the computer with the process on the screen.
- Right-click on the “Torrent” file header in this list and click on the “remove” box on the screen.
How do I open a torrent in Chrome?
- The first thing we need to do is install uTorrent Web.
- The next step is to install it via the link we gave you above.
- Go to the address we gave above and press the “Add to Chrome” button in the right corner.
- Google Chrome does the installation itself.
- When the installation, the torrent file is ready for download.
How do I use BitTorrent on Chrome?
The BitTorrent Chrome extension does not start the file download itself. You can download it in two ways. First, double-click the torrent file to start the download process. The second step is to right-click and start the download process. Go to the folder where Torrent downloaded the file.