Touch VPN For Google Chrome?
Touch VPN for google chrome browser on the computer, allowing access to restricted and disabled sites. Chrome touch Vpn provides access to banned sites with limited access due to geographical location within the framework of protection of personal network information.
Touch VPN is one of the VPN applications you can choose to browse the internet without getting stuck on internet restrictions and obstacles. Touch VPNs can be used to access websites and social media platforms that have access restrictions. The feature that distinguishes Touch VPN from other VPN applications is that it is free and unrestricted. The application, in which the ads are very limited, draws attention with its plain design.
How to Use Touch VPN?
It is an application that is very user friendly in terms of using Touch VPN. After installing the application on your device, you need to run it. It has no procedures such as registration or membership. Simply clicking the “Connect” button is enough for you to use the application. After clicking the button, the application connects to the nearest VPN server. After this process, you have the opportunity to browse the internet completely without anonymity.
- Log in to the address “Download” via the internet via the computer.
- Click on the “Add to Chrome” header against the Touch Vpn file displayed by the process.
- Click on ‘Add extension’ from the newly displayed list.
How to Install Touch Vpn?
THE touch VPN setup is very simple. It is your device that is important to set up. If you want to download Touch VPN to your desktop or laptop computers and browse the internet anonymously without getting stuck on access barriers, all you have to do is add the Touch VPN extension to your internet browser.
Download You can add extensions in a short time by clicking the link. Clicking on the link will see the “Add to Chrome” tab. After clicking this icon, no additional action is required. Your extension is added directly. Then you can activate it and start using it.
How to Uninstall Touch VPN?
- Click on the Chrome browser icon on the computer home screen.
- After the process, click on the three-point icon of the address bar area at the top of the screen.
- ‘Other Tools’ title is selected from the displayed table area.
- In other words, the “Extensions” tab is clicked from the table.
- The process will show the title ” Touch Vpn ” in the left corner of the screen.
- Click on ‘remove’ command under the title.