AVG VPN Extension For Chrome?
AVG VPN extension for chrome is a type of virtual server that provides access to pay. Free versions and provides access to web pages due to geographical location. While AVG VPN provides access to disabled sites. It ensures that information about servers and users under security conditions. To use AVG VPN, the steps of downloading and installing the file application on the compute. AVG VPN Extension For Chrome.
The steps to download AVG VPN as follows:
- By pressing the Go button, login to ” GO ‘’.
- Click on the ” download ” box against the AVG VPN header on the displayed page.
- From the table area displayed after the operation. Select the preferred language options such as English and Turkish, and click on the “advance” box.
- After this process, the “download” box on the displayed screen.
- The installation is complete when the download notification bar displayed on the screen fills in green.
With these steps, AVG VPN onto the computer.
How To Install AVP VPN?
The steps to install AVG VPN as follows:
- With the download process, double click on the “AVG VPN” file title displayed on the computer screen.
- The process displays the AVG VPN setup screen on the screen.
- Click on the box titled “Install” on the installation screen.
- After the process, the installation. Since the installation notification bar on the new screen in green, the installation process.
At the end of these steps, AVG VPN can on the computer and started to use it.
How To Uninstall AVG VPN?
The steps to delete AVG VPN as follows:
- The “Control Panel” title through the “Heads Menu” tab in the lower-left part of the computer screen.
- “Control Panel” tab from the list field displayed by the transaction.
- From the new screen, click on the title of “Programs“.
- Click on the “Uninstall a program” tab opened under the Programs heading.
- With the process, click on the “remove” box under the AVG VPN file displayed on the new screen.