AVG Secure VPN Extension For Chrome?
What is AVG Secure VPN?
AVG Secure VPN is a high-quality product that comes with many great features that give you full control of your Internet connection. This is done using a Virtual Private Network. It means that your internet activity is actually private.
A virtual server is protected, completely isolated from the rest of the internet and your regular network. With AVG Secure VPN, you can keep your information private. It works well for people who don’t want unwanted prying glances on their online activities.
How To Use AVG Secure VPN?
- By pressing the Go button, log in to ” GO ‘’.
- Click on the ” download ” box against the AVG VPN header on the displayed page.
- From the table area displayed after the operation. Select the preferred language options such as English and Turkish, and click on the “advance” box.
- After this process, the “download” box is on the displayed screen.
- The installation is complete when the download notification bar displayed on the screen fills in green.
How To Install AVP Secure VPN?
- Double-click on the “AVG VPN” file title displayed on the computer screen with the download process.
- The process displays the AVG VPN setup screen on the screen.
- Click on the box titled “Install” on the installation screen.
- After the process, the installation. Since the installation notification bar on the new screen is in green, the installation process.
How To Uninstall AVG Secure VPN?
- The “Control Panel” title is through the “Heads Menu” tab in the lower-left part of the computer screen.
- “Control Panel” tab from the list field displayed by the transaction.
- From the new screen, click on the title of “Programs.”
- Click on the “Uninstall a program” tab opened under the Programs heading.
- With the process, click on the “remove” box under the AVG VPN file displayed on the new screen.