What is AVG VPN?
AVG VPN is a type of virtual server that provides access to paid and free versions and provides access to web pages that are restricted due to geographical location. While AVG VPN provides access to disabled sites, it ensures that information about servers and users is protected under security conditions. In order to use AVG VPN, the steps of downloading and installing the file application on the computer are followed. AVG VPN Extension For Chrome.
How To Use AVG VPN?
- The steps to download AVG VPN are listed as follows:
- By pressing the Go button, login to ” GO ‘’.
- Click on the ” download ” box against the AVG VPN header on the displayed page.
- From the table area displayed after the operation, select the preferred language options such as English and Turkish and click on the “advance” box.
- After this process, the “download” box is clicked on the newly displayed screen.
- The installation is complete when the download notification bar displayed on the screen fills in green.
With these steps, AVG VPN is downloaded onto the computer.
How To Install AVP VPN?
- The steps to install AVG VPN are listed as follows:
- With the download process, double click on the “AVG VPN” file title displayed on the computer screen.
- The process displays the AVG VPN setup screen on the screen.
- Click on the box titled “Install” in the installation screen.
- After the process, the installation is started. Since the installation notification bar on the new screen is defined in green, the installation process is completed.
At the end of these steps, AVG VPN can be easily installed on the computer and started to use it.
How To Uninstall AVG VPN?
- The steps to delete AVG VPN are listed as follows:
- The “Control Panel” title is searched through the “Heads Menu” tab in the lower left part of the computer screen.
- “Control Panel” tab is clicked from the list field displayed by the transaction.
- From the new screen, click on the title of “Programs“.
- Click on the “Uninstall a program” tab opened under the Programs heading.
- With the process, click on the “remove” box under the AVG VPN file displayed on the new screen.
After these steps, removing AVG VPN file from the computer is completed. We recommend that you read our previous Facebook Flat Extension for Chrome article.