Winrar For Chrome Extension?
Winrar For Chrome Extension? Extension Winrar is a software created to archive. The files on the computer by reducing their size. Chrome Winrar performs archiving operations by opening compressed files and compressing new files at the same size. It to transfer data compressed with WinRAR when downloading files over the Internet or transferring files to other computers. Winrar should on the computer to be able to access the files that compressed over the Internet.
How to Install Winrar?
- You can log in to the address “WinRAR” over the internet.
- On the displayed page, click on the title that is appropriate for the operating system among options.
- After the process, the download process begins and upon completion. The Winrar file in the lower-left part of the computer screen.
- Click on this file and click on the “next” box in the setup window that opens, and then on the “install” box displayed.
How to Use Winrar?
- Among the files on the computer desktop, which of the files to.
- These files by holding down the right mouse button.
- After the process, right-click on the collective selection area and click on the ‘add to archive’ title in the list.
- After this step, the selected files on the desktop as compressed and as a single Winrar file.
With these steps, the use of Winrar can and filed in a single Winrar folder. This file, which as an archive, to preferred addresses over the Internet. The data contained in the folder content can by double-clicking on the Winrar files sent to the computer where Winrar.
How to Uninstall Winrar?
- By clicking on the ‘Start’ menu in the lower left part of the desktop area, access to the menu.
- Click on the ‘Control Panel’ title from the tab headings listed for the menu.
- With the process, click on the “Uninstall a program” title under the “Programs” tab displayed on the screen.
- With this step, right-click on the “Winrar” title, which is among the program lists registered on the computer displayed on the screen.
- Click on the box titled ‘remove’ displayed by right-clicking.