Firebird Database Manager Download Windows 10?
- Windows operating system,
- Linux operating system,
- Mac OS.
What is Firebird Database Manager?
What is Firebird Database Manager? Firebird is a free database management platform “running on Linux, Microsoft Windows, and several Unix platforms.” The most important database forked from Borland’s commercial version of InterBase in Firebird 1.5.
What is the Firebird Database Manager component in Enterprise Manager? It allows you to configure. Variety of databases, including Oracle, Informix, MS SQL, MySQL, SQLite, and more.
How to Install Firebird Database Manager?
- Go to Firebird from your browser.
- You will see Firebird 3.0 and Firebird 2.5 versions on the site that opens.
- Select the version you want to download and start the download.
- Complete the installation process by tapping the Firebird installation icon.
How to Use Firebird?
- After completing the Firebird installation, there is no complicated situation for use.
- Database in dos mode called ISQL,
- A connection is with the connection string.
- After these steps, the system starts working.
- There are also Firebird SQL Manager applications that can allow for issues such as Firebird visual design.
How to Uninstall Firebird?
- Open the “Start Menu” at the bottom left of the desktop.
- Log in to the “Control Panel” section from this section.
- Click on the “Programs” tab you can see in the Control Panel window that opens.
- Press the “Programs and Features” button on the page that comes up.
- Enter the “Uninstall a Program” section in the window you will be viewing.
- In this window, you can access all the programs installed on your computer.
- Find the Firebird program among the programs installed on your computer.
- Right-click on the part that says Firebird and clicks on the “Remove” button from the options you see.
- Confirm removal.