Firebird Download Windows 10?
Firebird download windows 10 is a free database application. It also performs very well capacity. It has almost 950 GB of usable space. You can use the Firebird program even with a low system. Operating systems where the Firebird program runs and performs well are as follows:
- Windows operating system,
- Linux operating system,
Here’s what you need to do to install Firebird:
- Go to Firebird from your browser.
- You will see Firebird 3.0 and Firebird 2.5 version on the site that opens.
- Select the version you want to download and start the download.
Complete the installation process by tapping the Firebird installation icon.
When the installation process, Firebird becomes available.
How to Use Firebird?
Things to do to use Firebird can as follows:
- After completing the Firebird installation, there is no complicated situation for use.
- Database in dos mode called ISQL,
A connection is with the connection string.
After these steps, the system starts working.
There are also Firebird SQL Manager applications that can for issues such as Firebird visual design.
How to Uninstall Firebird?
You have two options for uninstalling the Firebird program. The first is to log into the Control Panel from the Start Menu and uninstall the Firebird program with the Uninstall a Program option. The other option is to use the “Uninstall” option in the folder where the program. You can uninstall Firebird from your computer using these two options.
To uninstall Firebird program from your computer with Uninstall a Program option, you have to do the following:
- Open the “Start Menu” at the bottom left of the desktop.
- Log in to the “Control Panel” section from this section.
- Click on the “Programs” tab you can see in the Control Panel window that opens.
Press the “Programs and Features” button on the page that comes up.
Enter the “Uninstall a Program” section in the window you will be viewing.
In this window, you can access all the programs installed on your computer.
Find the Firebird program among the programs installed on your computer.
Right-click on the part that says Firebird and clicks on the “Remove” button from the options you see.
After this process, the program will from your computer. You can also enter the directory where the program, and after clicking the “Uninstall” option in this directory. You can confirm the removal and remove the program from your computer.