AML Free Registry Cleaner Download?
How to Use AML Free Registry Cleaner?
- Run the AML Free Registry program and click the “Create a Registry Backup” button on the tab that opens.
- Click on “New Backup” on the window that will appear.
- Then press the “Close” button on the right.
- After clicking the “Close” button, you will back to the main window.
- Click “Next” on the main window.
- Check the boxes at the top of the options you will be browsing through the window you are viewing.
- After your marking, press the “Scan” key and wait for the scan to complete.
- After completing the scanning process, click the “Fix All” button to fix the faulty directories.
- If you want to fix the directories you want, all you have to do is click the “Fix selected” button.
How to Uninstall AML Free Registry?
- Click the “Start Menu” icon on the left side of your computer.
- Type “Control Panel” in the search section of the opened menu bar.
- Log in to the control panel and go to the “Programs” option.
- In this tab, you will see the “Uninstall a Program” option under the “Programs and Features” section.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program” and find the “AML Free Registry” among the applications on the tab that opens.
- Click the “Remove” button from the options you will display by right-clicking.
- Confirm the removal and wait for the process to complete.