How to Use Windscribe Vpn?
How to use Windscribe Vpn is a browser extension that provides the advantage of blocking web beacons and ad trackers, allowing access to restricted site addresses under security conditions. Windscribe Vpn also ensures the security of user information during the internet surfing process.
How to Download Windscribe Vpn?
- Via computer and internet “Download” the address is entered.
- Click on ” Windows download ” under the page are displayed.
- By entering the e-mail address in the table field displayed by the process.
- The device IP information and user name defined automatically are confirmed by clicking on the “ok” command.
- After the procedure, the notification bar is displayed. Downloading is complete when the notification bar is completely green.
At the end of these steps, the Free trial package is downloaded and if the period expires, optionally continue to use paid packages. At the end of the process, link information is sent to the e-mail address of the person for installation.
How to Install Windscribe Vpn?
- At the end of the download process, double click on the file displayed on the computer home screen.
- The E-mail address is written on the table opened by the transaction and clicked on “move forward”.
- In the new screen area, the user name information defined is displayed. The information is checked for correctness and command of “advance” is given.
- At the last stage, click on the “install” box that is displayed on the screen. After these steps, the Windscribe Vpn installation is completed.
How to Uninstall Windscribe Vpn?
- “Control Panel” is written in the Start Menu search bar at the bottom right of the computer screen and the search is performed.
- Login to the ” Control Panel ” tab displayed in the left corner of the screen.
- Click on the “Programs” tab in the new screen area and click on the “Uninstall a Program” title displayed under it.
- With the step, the file is selected from the computer file contents listed on the screen and the “remove” title is clicked on the top right of the same screen.