ProtonVpn Chrome Extension?
ProtonVpn chrome extension is a Vpn service with a free package option that provides access to disabled sites that cannot be accessed due to geographical location. Service enables the person to surf the internet safely.
How to use Download Proton Vpn?
- Log in to “Signup” over the internet.
- In the opened page area, three separate packages, Vpn header, are displayed, namely free, basic, plus and visionary.
- One of these packages is clicked on the “get free”, “get basic “, “get plus” tabs under the headings.
- After the operation, the bottom of the same page section goes down.
- E-mail, name, surname, a newly determined password are written on the table displayed after the selection at the bottom of the page, and click on the “ok” box.
- Confirmation code is displayed on the newly opened screen with the process. This is written in the box opposite the confirmation code and clicked on the “ok” button.
- Following these operations, the user registration is provided to the system and the Vpn package that is desired to be used is selected.
- After the transactions, a new entry is provided from the internet to the address “Download“.
- Click on the title of “Download” For Windows’ in the main page area. After this step, the selected Proton Vpn package will be downloaded to the computer.
- When the download bar on the screen turns completely green, VPN is defined on the device.
How to Install Proton Vpn?
- After downloading, double-click the Proton Vpn file displayed on the main screen of the computer.
- With the operation, the tab of the installation language is displayed on the screen. Click on the preferred language option title in this section.
- In the space in the new screen area, the E-mail address is written and clicked on the “next” box.
- The process, click on the box titled “Install” command on the screen displayed.
After these steps, the installation of the Proton Vpn is completed when the loading bar on the screen turns completely green.
How to Remove ProtonVpn? (Uninstall)
- ‘Control Panel’ title is written in the search menu of the computer and the search is done.
- Login is provided by clicking the Control Panel tab displayed with the process.
- Click on the “Programs” title on the screen that opens. Click on ” Uninstall a Program ” in the Programs tab.
- Proton Vpn file is clicked from the loaded file titles displayed on the screen with the process.
- After selecting the file, click on the ‘remove’ command located at the top right of the screen.