Titanium Astroneer. GameSave Manager is an application that ensures that your games’ files are not lost when switching to another format. GameSave Manager for this process when you format your computer with GameSave Manager or switch from your own software to Windows 8 software, for example, if you do not want the recordings in your games.
How to Install GameSave Manager?
The steps below should install GameSave Manager. These steps can be as follows:
- Go to the original site of GameSave Manager. This site is “GameSave Manager.”
- Click on the text “Get It Now” written in the green section on the page that comes up.
- It will write “Thank you” on the opened page. The process will start in a few seconds. If it does not start, you can do it in the “Direct link” section.
- A small tab will open as a browser warning. Click on “allow” or “allow.”
- The download includes a 246 KB file. If you click “next” and “set up” after this file, GameSave Manager will be on your computer.
How to Use GameSave Manager?
Here’s what you need to do to use GameSave Manager and back up your information in your games:
- Click “Make a backup” to back up your games’ information from the “Backing up” pane.
- You will see a list of games on your computer. From this list, select the games on your computer whose information you want to back up.
- Then click on the blue sign in the upper right corner. On top of this box, the text “Start the Backup Task” will appear.
- Then choose where to copy the game copies in the tab that appears.
- “The Backup Task has been completed.” Click OK after it appears.
- From the Scheduled Task section, you can choose what time you can back up every day by clicking Add.
- Besides, you can set it as Daily, Weekly, Monthly from the GameSave Manager Scheduled Task Wizard.
How to Uninstall GameSave Manager?
The following steps to delete GameSave Manager:
- Click the “start” menu on your computer.
- The “control panel” option is from the sections on the menu.
- Click on the “programs” section in the control panel section.
- You will see all your programs installed in the “uninstall a program” section in this section.
- Right-click on the GameSave Manager application and click on the “remove” option on the screen.
We recommend that you read our previous Destination Folder Access Denied EaseUS article. You can browse the Chrome Extension Download and VPN and Facebook category.