How to Install GameSave Manager?
- Go to the original site of GameSave Manager. This site is “GameSave Manager.”
- Click on the text “Get It Now” written in the green section on the page that comes up.
- It will write “Thank you” on the opened page. The process will start in a few seconds. If it does not start, you can do it in the “Direct link” section.
- A small tab will open as a browser warning. Click on “allow” or “allow.”
- The download includes a 246 KB file. If you click “next” and “set up” after this file, GameSave Manager will be on your computer.
How to Use GameSave Manager?
- Click “Make a backup” to back up your games’ information from the “Backing up” pane.
- You will see a list of games on your computer. From this list, select the games on your computer whose information you want to back up.
- Then click on the blue sign in the upper right corner. On top of this box, the text “Start the Backup Task” will appear.
- Then choose where to copy the game copies in the tab that appears.
- “The Backup Task has been completed.” Click OK after it appears.
- From the Scheduled Task section, you can choose what time you can back up every day by clicking Add.
- Besides, you can set it as Daily, Weekly, Monthly from the GameSave Manager Scheduled Task Wizard.
How to Uninstall GameSave Manager?
- Click the “start” menu on your computer.
- The “control panel” option is from the sections on the menu.
- Click on the “programs” section in the control panel section.
- You will see all your programs installed in the “uninstall a program” section in this section.
- Right-click on the GameSave Manager application and click on the “remove” option on the screen.