BitRipper download enables files with DVDs to the hard disk as AVI files. The features of the BitRipper application are as follows:
- Correcting video and audio codecs,
- Adjust video resolution and size,
- Checking the audio track language,
- Setting the audio language,
- Helping video and sound,
- It has features such as revealing the 3rd party decryption module.
BitRipper does not look at the gigabyte of the contents to copy DVD content to the hard disk as an AVI file. It converts to video. The videos created with the BitRipper program enable it to on all computers. Moreover, it does not reduce the quality and speed of the video in any way. It helps make it easy to carry. It performs DVD ripping. DVD ripping takes approximately 2 or 3 hours with the program. After the program, pressing the “Start Ripping” button starts ripping. The program is personal. You also have the opportunity to choose the language in which the program will. To do this, click on the “Settings” tab. You will see many language options on the tab. You can make the program work by choosing the language you want.
How to Install BitRipper?
- “BitRipper” should be first.
- Then you need to write the username and registration code in the box on the screen.
- You can download the application for free by pressing the “arrow” sign at the bottom.
How to Use BitRipper?
- Click on the main window.
- Press the “Start the program” tab.
- Insert your DVD drive into your computer.
- Go to the “Start copying” section.
- You then need to set the bitrate of the video or audio too.
- After making the, press the “OK” button at the bottom.
- Thus, videos and sounds will.
How to Uninstall BitRipper?(Remove)
- You need to press the “Windows” icon.
- Go to the “Settings” section of this icon.
- Press the “Applications” tab.
- Press “Applications and features” on the left.
- Select the “BitRipper” application on the screen.
- After selecting the application, click the “Uninstall” button.
- The application will in a few seconds.