DVD Flick Download?
- It supports many programs in the file format.
- Provides audio codec support.
- Different alternatives with the option of “adding a menu.”
- The interface is simple.
- Coding can.
- Encodings are to disk.
- It does not contain adware.
- No harmful software for the computer.
- After downloading, it does not cause any problems on the internet or other computer programs and does not slow down the computer’s speed.
How to Install DVD Flick?
- The internet address “DVD Flick” should.
- Click on “Download.”
- All necessary components with the program when the installation.
- It has a multi-interface support feature during installation.
- It is suitable for XP, Vista, and seven versions of Windows.
How to Use DVD Flick?
Many guides on our site cover how to burn a video DVD from various video files that can be played on all standalone players. But the software continues to evolve. That’s why we need to adjust the content of our site to keep it updated with the latest installments. One of them is that you may want to convert many different video formats. DVD Flick is an excellent open-source program that uses FFmpeg to burn them to a video DVD.
It is the main DVD Flick window. To begin, we will add a video file, so click the Add title button on the side. Note the Save or Open project buttons, Project settings, and Menu settings.
When the video file is loaded, the yellow bar on the left will show you how full the DVD is. But keep in mind that DVD Flick will adjust the bit rate so you can fill a disc with less or more content. It is recommended not to exceed 3 hours. Otherwise, the quality will be reduced. Of course, you can add many video files, but we will not add anything else in our example as we have a giant movie. Click Edit Title with the video selected to continue and proceed to the next step.
In general, in settings, make sure you write the name of the movie/chapter that will appear in the DVD menu. The target aspect ratio should already be determined. Check to make sure it’s correct. If necessary, we can change the thumbnail of the video file that will appear in the program and the menu. You can change the Thumbnail time index for this. When you’re ready, go to the Sections tab.
It’s good to add some chapters to our DVD for more straightforward movie navigation. So select Create each episode and set the time as you like. Next, go to Audio Tracks.
The audio track contained in your source video file should already be included here. Set the default Track language to display it on the DVD player. You can also add another track (for example, you can have an Mkv source with many languages).
How to Remove DVD Flick?
- The “Control panel.”
- DVD Flick Program list section.
- Right-click on the program.
- It Uninstalls the program.
- After waiting for 1-2 seconds, DVD Flick is completely erased from the computer.
- It should op “n the “Apply” actions.
- DVD Flick should.
- The remove tab on the page should.
- The application will be in a few seconds.
We recommend that you read our previous DropBox Download article.
DVD Flick Review
Below we have made a DVD Flick review over four different features. If you have any questions, you can reach us by message.
- Use FFmpeg to encode DVD that stream copy for MPEG-2 video streams.
- Easy user interface to burn and convert videos to a DVD within few clicks.
- Capable of importing subtitle formats, such as SSA, ASS, SUB and SRT.
- Lack of the essential video editing features for videos before burning DVD.
- The audio streams are always re-encoded in the process of DVD creation.
- The last update is in 2009 and its menu and templates are not professional.
- 1 DVD Flick Download?
- 2 How to Install DVD Flick?
- 3 How to Use DVD Flick?
- 4 How to Remove DVD Flick?
- 5 DVD Flick Review