PDFsam review. Basic download application, also known as PDF Split and Merge. The application’s name, which means divide and combine in Turkish, is for extracting PDF files. PDFsam Basic helps you to split your PDF files into pages.
The program can not only for your splitting operations but also for your merge operations. You can also use the PDFsam Basic program when you want to combine your PDF files into one file. You can combine the pages you want to merge from two or more separate PDF files into a single file with this application.
How to Install PDFsam Basic?
You need to follow some steps to install the PDFsam Basic application.
- To install the PDFsam download Basic application, you can use the address “Download.”
- Use the application. Your computer’s system requirements must be enough.
- To avoid problems with installing the application, you need to have a 64-bit operating system, 256 MB RAM, and at least 70 MB of disk space. It is possible to say that almost all computers have this system.
- After you download the application to your computer without any problems, you can go to the usage phase by saying run now.
PDFsam Basic is an application that can be free of charge. During use, you can enjoy the services without paying a fee.
How to Use PDFsam Basic?
During the use of PDFsam Basic, you can enjoy Turkish language support. The application’s simple-to-use interface is another factor that makes your job easier.
- Select Split in the splitting process and add your file from Add. Select the page to divide and press Run.
- In the merge process, click Merge from the top left menu. Again, press Add to load the PDF and perform the merge.
How to Uninstall PDFsam Basic?
The application does not expect much from you. You can delete it by deleting the application from your computer. Due to not leaving any residual files in the background, you will not have to deal with extra operations in PDFsam Basic deletion. It will be enough to delete the application from the folder where it and the downloads section.
If you are looking for a PDFsam alternative, you have come to the right place. Here you will find some free, open-source, and commercial options. All of them are very like PDFsam but may offer you different functions. Here are the best ones to try. If you have any trouble with PDFsam, read on to learn about the best alternatives to PDFsam. Read on to discover the benefits of these free alternatives.
- PDFsam Basic – This free program merges two or more PDF files into one. It allows you to select the pages to join in straight order or reverse. PDFsam Basic also has the option to compress output files. The Compression option can be found under the features menu. This option is available to all users and works on all operating systems. PDFsam ocr Basic is also free and works on Linux, Mac, and Windows.
- PDFsam Enhanced and PDFsam Visual – These two free PDF editors allow you to mix and match pages from many PDFs. These tools are an excellent alternative to PDFsam Basic and have similar features. Many of them have great reviews and support many file types. Another great option is pdfTweak – a Swiss Army knife PDF editor. You can use PDFFiller to edit and annotate PDFs. These free programs are also free to download, and trial versions are available.
- PDFsam Basic – This free, open-source application can split, rotate, extract, and merge PDF files. PDFsam Basic is easy to use and allows you to divide documents by page number, bookmark, or even page number. Other advanced features of PDFsam Basic include granular settings and built-in security and privacy feature. It is important to note that the installer will try to install extra software, but you can always opt out of this.
We recommend that you read our previous Recuva article.